Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cheers to a new beginning!

Hey Dolls!!!
So Your prob wondering...New Beginning? Huh..?
Yes! That's right! I'm starting all over!
I dont know why I'm doing this but I feel like I need to!!
My new blog is www.TheRunwayWalker.com
The name isn't so subjected like StyleItInHeels.
I felt like I needed to wear hears and couldn't show my makeup tips for you on this blog because of the name! But now I can!
The Runway Walker....
Fashion, Style, Beauty everything that goes into a fashion show basically! I also think it sounds a bit more professional but still kind of playfully teeny lol! You think?
I really hope you dolls understand why I changed my name! I also hope you help support me and follow my new blog! It really means the world to me!

Love you all!!!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope