Thursday, August 11, 2011

Look of the Day : 50s! pics and video!

DSC_0606

Hello Dolls!

So for some reason this outfit reminds me of some housewife during the 50s! I think it has to do with the fact that my dress looks like an apron? Oh well! I love this dress!! I didn't think it was going to fit because there was only a small left but I was like "Well if it doesn't fit I can always return it!" But I fit! I'm so excited because I love this dress! Ok, I need to stop rambling haha! here's the pictures and a little video!
PS-sorry for the blury pictures :( My tripod broke! You should have seen how I was thinking pictures! All I can say it included tape, my what, like 5 pound camera, and a broken tripod.... not pretty....

DSC_0607

DSC_0620

DSC_0626

DSC_0632

OUTFIT
Dress - Forever 21
Tank Top - Abercrombie & Fitch
Forever 21 - Necklace & Earrings
Shoes - Bandolino




lizzzz1

7 comments:

  1. i love that dress babe

    new outfit post :
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! love your apron dress :)

    <3 Alison
    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

    giveaway going on, check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look so super cute
    remind of leona lewis!!
    that's great!!
    lovely red shoes!!
    cute blog! i'm following you by google friends box hope you'll do the same ONLY if' you'll like mine!
    sweet italian kisses

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is gorgeous, so feminine! I just adore your dress and necklace :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope