Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Styleitinheels.com 2.0!

Hello Loves!!!

So as you may or may not notice I have changed up my blog!! I love it! I hope you lovies do too! :D It only took me an hour to actually figure it out...haha!
I'm entering a contest for JoAnns Fabric! I don't think JoAnns is international only in the US. But it's a fabric store to get materials and knitting stuff and just everything for sewing! Basically what you do is sew your dream prom dress! So thats what I'm doing!! :D It's going to be a surprise but I will tell you the color!! RED! :D I can't wait to get started on it!! I think I'm starting tomorrow though! So I'll update you on that later!! :D Ok I'm going to watch the rest of American Idol and go to bed! I'm so tired!!!


lizzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope