Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hello Loves!!!

So today was another filming and editing day!!! I edited 4 new videos!!! I love iMovie sosososo much!!! I've been so into making videos lately!!! haha! I love editing them I guess :) Um...nothing else really happened since i'm on vacation! I went to the gym today and there was actually a treadmill for me to go on so I did! Every time I go to the gym there are people intensely running on the treadmills! and I'm wooooooooow....slow down fella!!! haha! and then you have me walking and listening to my ipod :) I can't run for long because of my Asama :/ but I can work up to it and exercise my heart I guess haha! My goal is to be able to jog and/or run on the treadmill for 10 mins straight! Which is long for me! I think walking in a park or something for me to look at for a long time will help too. At the gym I'm usually watching the tracker thing move around the circle to see how many miles I've walked haha! The gym is so awkward when you go alone...for me, I don't like working out in front of people :/ I feel embarrassed...even though I shouldn't because it's a gym and people go there to work out haha! Oh well...
Wellllll here's my purple tutorial! Hope you like! Tell me what you think in the comments below!! :D



DSC_0455

DSC_0453

DSC_0460

DSC_0461

Hope you like!!!

XOXO
Elizabeth Hope

1 comment:

  1. love the make up, you look gorgeous :D

    www.theperfectplayground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope