Saturday, December 4, 2010

Faux Fur Coat Love!

chanelpink7



Hello loves!

So I can deff say I'm obsessed with my fur coat! I got it at Target for prom but I mostly wanted it for everyday and what not haha! Tomorrow I'll upload pictures from my blog ok! But today's outfit is todays outfit haha!
Well lets see...today I went to the mall with my mom to show her things I like so she can have an idea of what I like to get me for Christmas haha! We also went to the book store to get the Teen Vogue handbook but some like 14 year old girl took it once I got there! I was like "you don't have to go to collage after next year! Give me that!" hahah! I really didn't say that but I was thinking it! It was the only one left...now we have to go to another town to get it! ugh...But I did get A to Zoe by Rachel Zoe which I'm very excited about but I can't use it till Christmas haha!

chanelpink
I look so mad in the photo above haha! idk why just a bad angle...


chanelpink2

chanelpink3

chanelpink9

chanelpink4

chanelpink5

chanelpink6

chanelpink8

chanelpink10

Outfit

Faux Fur Coat - Target

Striped shirt - Juicy Couture

Jeans - Areopostale

Shoes - Uggs

Necklace - Juicy Couture

Bracelet - 2 Tiffany & Co and Pandora

Watch - Gruen (doesn't even work anymore haha! )

xoxoelizabethhope

4 comments:

  1. lovely pics and great outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it is awesome! I want a black faux fur coat so badly! Ordered a leopard one from asos, hope it arrives soon :)

    bisous,
    mia

    heylilahey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your bag!!
    I am now following you :)

    Follow me back? :)
    http://theblondyblondes.blogspot.com/

    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope