Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Cookies!

DSCN0430


Virtual Cookies for every new follower and followers!!! ♥

Hello Loveies!!!!

So today after school my little cousins came over and we decorated Christmas cookies! It was so much fun! I love my little cousins! They are like my little sisters! I see them all the time and well we act just like sisters. haha! Here are a few pictures from today! Hope you like!

Così oggi, dopo la scuola i miei cuginetti si avvicinò e abbiamo decorato i biscotti di Natale! E 'stato così divertente! Io amo i miei cugini poco! Sono come le mie sorelline! Io li vedo tutto il tempo e così ci comportiamo proprio come sorelle. haha! Qui ci sono alcune foto da oggi! Spero vi piaccia!



DSCN0428


DSCN0429


DSCN0434


DSCN0457


DSCN0459


DSCN0464


DSCN0467


DSCN0470


DSCN0472


xoxoelizabethhope

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm....they look too good to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its sooo nice to see everyone in blogspher making cookies and stuff like that :) i love seeing blogger's in the kitchen :)

    thanks so much for stopping by at my blog !!
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are much more ambitious than I

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the sweet comments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cookies look fabulous! Every time I try to decorate mine, I fail extremely ;)

    Maybe you would like to look at my blog and follow me?

    xx
    melindajg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope