Thursday, December 16, 2010

Boring dayyyyy

Hello Loves!


I wish I could tell you something interesting about my day but there really wasn't! I went to school, came home, went shopping and my hands felt like they were about to come off, and now I'm doing my homework...I'm working on it now I'm just taking a break to write a blog post so shhhhh! My mom doesn't know haha! I starting to read Catwalk by Deborah Gregory and it's really good! So far it's about a girl who goes to some fashion and modeling school I guess. I haven't read much I started yesterday at like 9 lol!

Ok well I should really get back to my homework now :/ I will deff upload the pictures I was supposed to upload today tomorrow!

xoxoelizabethhope

1 comment:

  1. Go back to your homework :) The book is interesting. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ellenreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope