Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1 year of blogging starting now!!

Hey lovelies!

So I've been thinking! I really really want to start blogging everyday!!! Just about my life and what I've done and of course...FASHION! So My 1 year of blogging starts now!
Well I can't promise I will blog every single day but I'll deffianly try! Especially for the month of December! I'm going to try to blog everyday of December!

So lets start!

I'm back on Polyvore! I love making sets! If you have a Polyvore link it in the comments! I love looking at them! I wanted to make a winter fashion trend post so I did! This winter I really want a faux fur coat! Not real...I feel back for the animals...I think every fashionista should have a faux fur coat! I saw one at Target that I love! I'm going to go pick it up tomorrow so I can wear it to prom! :D haha! The one shown in the set is from Juicy Couture! One of the girls from the pageant had this one and I fell in love with it! She had the older version of it but isn't it cute!


In : Faux Fur Coats!
Out : Real Fur Coats...




Guess whos back on Polyvore!!



Guess whos back on Polyvore!! by Styleitinheels featuring juicy couture jackets


So now I'm trying to save up for the Nikon D3100 camera so my pictures will look even better! I'll tell you more about that later!


Ciao lovelies

Così ho mai avuto modo di pensare! Io realmente realmente desiderano iniziare blogging quotidiana!!! Solo sulla mia vita e che cosa ho fatto e, naturalmente...MODA! Così, il mio 1 anno di blogging inizia ora! Bene, mi can't io volontà blog promessa ogni singolo giorno ma io sarò deffianly provare! Soprattutto per il mese di dicembre! Io vado a cercare di blog tutti i giorni di dicembre!

Così cominciamo!

Sono tornato su Polyvore! Io amo fare fissa! Se avete un legame Polyvore nei commenti! Mi piace guardare!Volevo fare un inverno tendenza di moda post così ho fatto! Quest'inverno voglio veramente una pelliccia finto bianco! Non reali...Credo indietro per gli animali...Credo che ogni fashionista dovrebbe avere una pelliccia finto bianco! Ho visto uno a bersaglio che amo! Sto andando andare raccogliere domani quindi posso indossare a prom! :D haha! Quella mostrata nel set è da Juicy Couture! Una delle ragazze dal concorso aveva questa e sono caduto nell'amore con esso! Aveva il vecchia versione di farlo, ma non è carino!

In : Pellicce finto bianco!
Fuori : Vero Pellicce...

Così ora sto cercando di salvare fino alla fotocamera Nikon D3100 e che le mie foto esaminerà ancora meglio! Racconto più diffusamente in seguito!


xoxoelizabethhope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope