Monday, October 11, 2010

Hello lovelies!

Long time no talk I know!!! It's been waaaaayyyyy to long! So right now I'm supposed to be studying but shh... ;)
So I'm kind of having second thoughts on the name of my blog :( I like it but idk if it's me! I love heels though lol!
Well update on my life!
I'm getting really good at volleyball if I do say so myself! I'm actually finally getting it over the net! I have a game tomorrow too! Can't wait! But I've been really feeling under the weather :/ I went to my states fairs the other day and me and my friends decided to walk half way bc it was getting really really slow. It took like a 2 hours just to get there when it should only take like 15...but it was fun! I got a hat there that says Lizz! It was like spray painted on! I will try to get a picture up soon! I got my Halloween costume today for my schools homecoming dance! It's Halloween Themed! I'm going to be a Greek Goddess! I'll take a picture of that soon also! haha!

Ok well I'm going to watch the rest of Gossip Girl and study some more for my English quiz tomorrow...write to you soon!

XOXO
LiZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope