Monday, July 19, 2010

Camera :( but exciting news!

Hey everyone!

So i still don't have my camera :( *tear* I am so upset that the best buys people still haven't called about it...It's taking forever!!!! and it's not even worth trying to take them with my old camera either. So I will hopefully try my best to get my outfits up soon!

On other terms I have some exiting news!!! I'm going to be in my state pageant!!! This is such a great opportunity for me. I can't even believe it! Now I know some of you are going to be like...pageant? Theses people are so shallow and annoying. I am bringing a new name to pageants then bc I am soooo not that! I can't wait till the day comes! and I will deff take pictures of my dress once I get one!

Well I don't really know what to say now so I think I am going to stop with this post but don't you worry! I will talk to you guys soon!

Xo Xo
Lizz


PS- I want to paint my room but I'm having seconds thoughts on what to paint it now :( it's going to be Tiffany Box blue or a warm pink. Idk what yet still though :/

1 comment:

  1. sorry about the camera time !
    hope it'll arrive soon at your doorstep :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope